June 15, 2010

Over the top challenge

Hello!

Todays card was made for my challenge over at Blackleaf. This was a fun challenge..its called over the top and I had to use only ONE image, TWO colors, and THREE buttons!!

It has been raining pretty much all weekend and Monday so I decided to use bright colors! I went with pink and orage. I colored the flowers with my copics and did the feathering and blending technique so they are both pink and orange. The pattern paper was some scrap paper I had from a bigger DCWV stack of paper.



I also used some of the KI lace cardstock...again from my scrap drawer. I have been cleaning my scrapbook room all weekend..well after Saturdays craft snow when I had my free time back again. I cannot wait to show you pics..I have added some things and gotten rid of some things.
Well I am going to get off here and head to bed...Brent has to work tomorrow so he needs to get some sleep. Check back soon to see what I made Aiden and my nephew Carson last week!!

1 comment:

Tanvi Kapur said...

lovely colouring Ashley...very elegant and pretty..
Love the little transparent beads you've added to the flowers..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails