February 6, 2009

Who Loves You?




I was able to have a little bit of craft time once Brent got home from work. The pacer game was on and Aiden loves to watch them (oh no another sports fanatic in the making!!). I bought a whole bunch of stamps at a stamp store last month and I havent used them all!! So here is the cute owl and who loves you sentiment!! The little heart leaves have pink stickles on them!! I also worked really hard on mu copic coloring and shading AND I even used the blender a ton of times (I use to scared of this marker lol). Heres the info...

Stamps: Owl and saying are from Great Impressions

Paper: Stampin up cardstock, Target 1.00 Valentine paper pack

Accessories: cuttlebug swiss dots, white ribbon, atg tape, pop dots, hole punch, cotton candy stickles, copics (o,E37, E57, E33 (for beak), and RV34 (for hearts on branch)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails