August 7, 2013

1st day of school

Aiden's first day of his new preschool was this afternoon.  He did really well and was able to do the drop off without any problems!!

When I picked him up, I was there a few min early and I could see his class playing outside.  He was having SO much fun and I think he forgot all about the bee sting at that moment in time :)

Here are some photos we took before we left.
I cannot believe he is going to be in kindergarten...where oh where has time gone?  I may or may not have cried a few tears when I dropped him off...AGAIN!  You would think that after 2 years of preschool I wouldn't do this anymore but I just love this kid more than anything or anyone and I hate dropping him off in new places where I have no clue who these people are or what could happen.

It did only last a minute this time though LOL.






 
Hopefully tomorrow goes just as smoothly!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails