October 3, 2011

Halloween Card and Video

Hello!

Hope your weekend was nice.  It was Brent and I's 5 year anniversary. We ended up staying home since Brents mom wasnt feeling well at all and we wanted her to feel better instead of watching Aiden...and getting him sick ;)


I have set aside some time each night to do something crafty for personal crafts....however, the first night was cleaning my scrapbook room but still..it felt nice!  Its all clean and I even created a LOOOONG video tutorial/show you how I made a card.


Seeing how its 20 min of me just rambling on and talking, you can tell I havent done a tutorial in a while and missed them obviously.


Here is the Halloween card I am creating for my cousin and Aiden and my nephew Carson.  Love this Northwood Stamp. 

(I cannot take credit for the card layout/idea....recreated based on their card sample)



Love this card!  I used acetate to make the window...really look like a window! 

And in case you have 20 min of your life you dont mind ever getting back (ha-ha)
Also..be sure to listen around the 13:15 min or so...Aiden has something adorable to say to me!  He melts my heart!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails