October 1, 2011

Alpaca Farm

Hello Everyone!

This isnt crafting related but more family related!  Last weekend I had a Stampin Up party at my grandmas and afterwards we went over to Brents parents house where we all went to an Alpaca farm in a nearby city close to their home.

Aiden loved them! 





I fell in love with the dogs there...so big!  





Had so much fun!  This weekend we are enjoying time at home.  Yesterday was Brent and I's 5 year anniversary....I love him so much!  I am very blessed in life! We were going to go out of town for the weekend but Brents mom, who was going to watch Aiden for us wasnt feeling too well and somehow an active 3 year old and being sick...well..it doesnt go together very well LOL. 




1 comment:

Rachel said...

Happy anniversary!!! I am loving this post, I went to an alpaca farm last month in Marthas Vineyard... they are sooooooo cute I didn't want to leave until I pet every single one :)

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails