September 23, 2011

In the mood to..

I am in the mood to scrapbook!  I am so embarrassed to admit how far behind I really am.

Its sad...the other day I was close to tears because I cannot remember some of the important things I have wanted to journal about and scrapbook...especially with Aiden's books.

I am probably going to take a break from Etsy for a week or so and have some "me" time.  Of course, we will see if this actually happens.  LOL.  I really need to connect with my hobby that I love for my personal reasons....it loses the hobby feel when I work on orders every single day.  Don't get me wrong. I am so appreciative of all the orders and clients I have at Etsy.

I am overwhelmed...and its easy to say that but I don't think people truly understand when I say I do orders all the time. I cannot tell you the last time I was able to just sit and spend the evening with Aiden and Brent.  I just want to take some time off to make it fun and exciting again...or at least limit my orders for the month.

Again....ask me in a few days if I am doing this LOL, because its so hard to quit this when we are dreaming of building next spring/summer.

Here are some recent orders I did! 


Hope everyone has a great weekend...time for me to work on that big peach/pink order ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails