September 12, 2011

Build a Bear and Putt Putt

Hello!

Did everyone have a good weekend?!  Mine went way too fast!  It was Aiden's actual birthday on Saturday and we wanted to do something fun, even though we already had his party/gifts.

We took him to mcdonalds (he loves it LOL), Build a Bear, where he built a cute puppy named Bones, and we play putt-putt or golf as Aiden calls it.  He won, of course ;)


Also...have you checked out my new design over at the Party Blog???  I just love it!!  Since my Etsy shop is starting to take off more and more, I wanted to get a custom logo made and a fun blog look.


Here is the logo


Here is my blog ad button, which means you can save it to your own website.  Love the colors!

Make sure you head on over to the blog though and see the new look.  Makes me need a new look for the personal blog now LOL.


I also was busy this weekend making all my custom orders.  This was is being shipped in the morning.  A baby shower banner and door sign with glittered/fuzzy ducks in the colors yellow, white and orange!

Love the way it all turned out!


Thanks for stopping by...check back soon for more pics and projects!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails