June 24, 2011

TGIF!


TGIF! Yes...its Friday and we are ready for the weekend here in my house! I will be working on my secret surprise (cant wait to tell you all very soon!) and working on Aidens bedding/quilt again.
I was so sick the other day. My back was killing me. I literally couldnt sit, stand, slouch...anything! I think it was the longest day of my life...terrible. I was also getting very sick to my stomach and couldnt keep anything down. Try doing all of that while watching a very active almost 3 year old. Bless his heart..he did treat me pretty well ;)
But I am BETTER! Thank goodness so Im not sure if the sick part was the heavy medicine I was taking? We have been having cooler weather here and we are loving it! However, tonight Kenny Chesney is playing and its the first time (except when Aiden was born) I am missing the concert :(
I have been so busy working on BANNERS for my store. Here are a few custom ones I have been doing.
*Remember...my customers are paying me for my time, energy, and the cost of supplies and not the images on the banners or party items*





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails