June 16, 2011

Almost Friday!

It's almost Friday!!! We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Brents aunt is in town and wants to see the land we purchased and thats on Saturday and on Sunday I need to go to my grandmas to work on my train quilt/bedding I am doing for Aidens big boy room.
I have also been busy with my etsy store. Curious George seems to me very "in" right now. I have several larger party orders all with either the traditional colors or custom colors. Here is a custom color package I did

Love the coordinating confetti in these colors!
I also was asked to create a custom birthday card for an Aunt who claims her neice is obsessed with Justin and wanted her picture near his. So on the card her photo went! (Her photo has been blurred for privacy reasons)
Well I need to get some laundry done and get ready to place a large Copic order. Email me if you need anything before the prices go up!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails