April 16, 2011

It's a party!

Happy Saturday Everyone!


I have been SO SO SO busy this weekend. I have been getting alot of orders still on Etsy (YAY!) AND it is my nephews birthday party today...so I wanted to make things for his party.

(which will be a post when I have pics!)


I have a few minutest to squeeze in blogging before Brent gets home with lunch and then we need to get ready to leave since they live almost 2 hours away.


A friend asked me to make a congratulations on your wedding card in purple and silver so here is what I came up with. Stephanie also wanted a special 80th birthday card made for her grandma. Here is the wedding one:



Its hard to tell...but this card took some time. The dress is in layers. It looks so neat in real life. I had to stamp the dress image 3 times and pop dot each one after cutting around it. I also used the Viva Decor pin in silver chrome....I love it!! You can probably click on the pics to make them larger to see the silver accents!


Well I need to get off here and get ready to get going...we have some errands to run before heading down. Come back soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails