Since I missed his last two recaps...here they are! My how time is flying by...
30&31 Month Recaps
I cannot believe you will be THREE in September. Mommy has already started planning your party and the theme....everytime I start planning it and you see the images you go insane...reassuring me we picked the right theme for this year LOL.
I actually cried the other day thinking of how fast you are growing up. Of course I should be rejoicing and thanking God for making you a healthy and happy little boy, but I miss you in the baby stage. It also makes having another baby in the future so hard because I love you SO much, I cannot imagine sharing your time with anyone else right now.
- Talking SO much now. You really have started catching up and are saying phrases now. Favorite things you say now are...
- "I can't eech" (I cant reach)
- "I don't like it"
- "Its Aidens"
- When I say I Love You Aiden..you just say "you" back to me LOL.silly boy
- I pet "hehe" (Chloe)
- Im stuck
- I cant move
- Im running
Some fun things to remember you doing:
- Hopping everyone or jumping and you say "Im jumpin"
- Everything you see a playset in real life or on tv you call it a park
- You have to push buttons everytime. On the microwave, our doorbell, the garage door opener
- When you need a diaper change you always tell me "It smells or Its stinky" and before I change you...you have to stand a few feet away and throw me the diaper...if I dont catch it we have to do it all over again LOL I pray each time I catch it on the first try
- you are obsessed with basketball
- you have started liking Olivia, the piggy as you call it
- have to have bubbles in your bath now
- back to drinking chocolate milk, last month you ONLY wanted white
- back to letting me read you books again...YAY
- really starting to play with all your toys again
Some not so fun things we need to remember at this stage....
- Everytime you fall down you yell, "It hurts" which scares me to death thinking you're actually hurt.
- the temper tantrums...oh those can go AWAY
- never want help anymore (especially getting out of the high car)
- will not ride in carts anymore, hold hands across the parking lot or stay with me in general in a store, especially craft stores lately ;)
- started biting..and hitting...where do you learn these things?
- no more naps
- waking up everynight again
But...the good outweight the bad!!! We love you so much Aiden!!!!