Every day for 30 days...yes 30 days I will be answering these questions! Here we go!
1. 15 facts about me.
2. A photo of myself and a description of how my day was.
3. My favorite photograph of my best friend.
4. 20 of my favorite things
5. A photo of myself two years ago.
6. A photo of an animal I'd love to keep as a pet.
7. A song to match my mood, and why.
8. A recipe
9. A photo of the item I last purchased.
10. A photo and description of what's in my makeup bag
11. A photograph of the town I live in.
12. A TV show I'm currently addicted to.
13. Something I don't leave the house without.
14. A photo of something that makes me happy.
15. Something I crave a lot.
16. What's in my purse?
17. A photo of something that means a lot to me.
18. A photo of somewhere I've been to.
19. A picture of me last year and now and how have I changed since then?
20. My worst habit
21. 5 of my biggest pet peeves
22. My celebrity crush.
23. Something I could never get tired of doing.
24. My favorite book
25. A photo that makes me happy
26. A photo that makes me angry/sad
27. My dream house
28. An art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc) that means something to me.
29. A song that makes me cry (or nearly)
30. A photograph of myself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days
So for today...15 facts about me:
- My name is Ashley and it bugs the crap out of me when people spell it Ashely. DRIVES ME INSANE!! And trust me, it happens all the time!
- I have the most adorable son whos 2. I seriously am obessed with my son. Hes the cutest, funniest, adorable lil guy I know. However, he sure does know how to push my buttons now.
- We are living in a rental home for who knows how long. We sold our home right when we were going to take it off the market because winter was approaching and we didnt know if we wanted to build or buy a prebuilt one.........well the only thing that has changed is the house is gone but we still dont know what to do
- The above comment scares me...I feel like we will never have a house again. I know thats crazy but we see something wrong with every house we have looked out...or there is always mold issues *siiiiiiiigh*
- I always thought I was going to be a teacher....now I am blessed to be a SAHM mom. Although just recently I got really sad because I have never had a "real life paying full time adult job". That seems odd to me....but I am SO happy to be in the best business ever....being Aidens mom!
- I could drink pickle juice by the gallon (My sister could too..so I am not the only weird one!)
- I just ate at a resturaunt by myself for the very first time and I had to remind myself it was okay LOL. Okay, well I didnt go there by myself, my friend got sick and I had ordered a 25 steak at Cheesecake Factory...I had no choice but to stay and eat it if I still wanted to be married ;)
- I still havent ever gone to the movies by myself....
- I cant tell you when the last time I went to an actual hair salon.....the perks of having my sister cut my hair :)
- Ever since I was preggo with Aiden I need chocolate every day, even if its just a little piece...I need it
- I also crave fountain coke....just coke.
- In fact, I am SUPER picky when it comes to drinks. I only drink:Water, fountain coke, Big Red, Milk, OJ and Strawberry Daiquries. Sprite when I am sick.
- I can pop my jaw in and out of place and it makes an awful noise, well that is what I have been told LOL
- I have never broken a bone...the only surgery I have had was in 2008 for a c-section
- I am such a night owl...I could stay up until morning without any problem....