January 1, 2011

2010 Recap/New Goals

Can you believe its 2011 already?! I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve/Day. Last night we had fun playing games and eating pizza. Today we had to eat our "lucky" meal of cabbage and beans...lets hope it works this year!
2010 was a great year for us:
- Made alot of progess with my business
-Brent only had one job (no extra jobs just his nice job)
-Paid off BOTH cars
-Aiden growing and learning new things each day
-Vacations to Florida (which was a happy surprise), Chicago a few times
-Listing our home on the market to sell
-Selling our home within 4 months (hopefully...were almost through all the final details lol)
For 2011 my goals are:
-To spend more time with my loved ones
-Be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend and more!
-Let Christ in my life more than I have
-Continue to grow my Scrappin Ashley business
-Hopefully find a beautiful home or build one
-Have another baby..or at least get pregnant
-Scrapbook more and catch up on pictures
-Exercise more
Hopefully 2011 will be a very successful and lucky year for my family. We lived a very blessed life

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails