December 27, 2010

Christmas Flew By

Hello Everyone!
Christmas felt like it flew by here for us...you as well?!
Aiden got spoiled like always (Brent and I didnt do too bad either lol ;) )
Christmas wore Aiden out..he has been sleeping till at least 10..but he doesnt want to go to bed till midnight or later either though. Hopefully we will get his schedule back on track soon.
I will post some Christmas pictures of videos here soon!
In the mean time here is a card I made for Valentines Day and also my aunt and uncles anniversary.



I love those K & Company puffy hearts

Anyways...so the good news I was talking about in my last post it.................

We got an offer on our house!!!! We countered offered and they accepted!!!

So now..all we have is the inspection and hopefully the deal will go through! Of course we cant get too excited until its finalized but everything is moving really fast and so far so good!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails