December 23, 2010

A card!!

I was FINALLY able to get in my craft room and create a card!! AND its Valentines Day!! Believe it or not...I actually created 3 cards that night. It felt soooo good!
But now..I have 4 custom Etsy orders to work on ASAP....so it looks like I will have to create cards later again.
I am loving this new ribbon I got from Michaels..so much fun!



Lots of little details on this card. I do have it for sale in my Etsy store if you are needing a fun card for a loved one!

Are you ready for Chrismtas?! I am so excited and ready to spend time with family and see everyone.

Well Im sorry to make this short but its almost 2am and I have to get up early tomorrow...I hope I can share some exciting new with you that I have been crossing my fingers about!1

(And no...I am not pregnant LOL..that is what everyone always assumes when someone says that right LOL)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails