November 23, 2010

Its been awhile..

Hey Everyone!
I hope everyone still checks back to read. Life has been crazy and honestly I fell into a blogging slump you could call it.
I have had so many Etsy custom orders lately and it has finally slowed down a little. Well to at least where I can actually breathe again LOL. I have been trying to earn all the extra money I could to help purchase our dream land for our dream home
Ready to put an offer down and couldnt have been more excited
one more drive by late at night to get excited and make sure we still liked it (we did)
Next morning...it was under contract..so pretty much sold in my eyes. We are hoping it falls through (sounds terrible I know...) and we can get it again.
Very disapointing when you want something so much and work so hard to get things in order to have it and then its gone. :(
Everything happens for a reason so we are still looking for land we like or a beautiful home.
I am watching my nephew today so I am not sure if I will have much time to blog later so I just wanted to quickly post where I have been and that I am back!
Here are some things I have been working on. Sold in my Etsy store.


Thanks for looking and come back soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails