September 12, 2010

Fall Mood

Hey Everyone,
I apologize upfront if this post is short..so to make up for it I will post lots of pictures of projects I have been working on! We have our first open house today so we need to be out of here pretty soon!
Aidens party was a blast yesterday. I think everyone had a great time! Of course I missed my nephew being there and Brents grandpa but other than that everyone came and had some Pablo cake. I cant wait to show you the pictures as soon as I get them uploaded and edited!
Aiden was of course very spoiled (isnt he always?!) We appreciate our family and everything they do for us. A BIG Thankyou to my grandparents for letting us have the party at their house...again ;)
I have been in the Halloween mood so here are some projects I have created for my Etsy store, which of course is up and you can purchase these at!

Some tags..they are very 3d in real life and have glitter on them

Dirty Mummy card..with my MS spider web punch that my mom and I got SUPER cheap last year...love it!!


Thanks for looking and come back soon for more projects and pictures! GO COLTS!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails