1 year ago this was my life:
And here is my life today:
He really is my life. I love him so much. Actually I think I love him more each day..cheesy I know. Trust me we have our ups and downs especially now that he says No 24/7 and likes to throw things, but I wouldnt change it for the world.
I cannot believe Aiden is two...makes me cry thinking about it. I should be happy..hes a healthy, growing, stubborn 2 year old. TWO?!?!
At TWO Aiden:
- wears 24 months/2T
- Still in size 4 diapers
- Loves swimming but doesnt care too much for baths right now..go figure!
- Has to sit on mommy's lap every time I am on the computer
- Still loves to give kisses and hugs, but I usually have to ask twice now for them :(
- Still taking one nap..although we went 4 days without one and it didnt bother you....however I was another story ;)
- Loves being outside and pretending to drive my car
- Still loves Backyardigans, Blues Clues, Yo gabba gabba and some Wonder Pets
- Picky Picky eater
- Still loooves animals. He went to the zoo for the first time in Chicago and LOOOOOVED it!
I love him so much! Cannot wait for his party on Saturday.....I have to go bake the cake now!
*More crafty pics coming later....