September 7, 2010

Im back!

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I didnt really update much in a few days. We went to Chicago to spend some time with Brents family..a Chicago/IL mini family weekend.
Brents sister was in charge of taking pictures so I will post some ASAP when I get them from her.
Aiden did really well on the trip. He would not sleep in his playpen though so he ended up actually crawling in bed between us (he had plenty of room!) and fell asleep almost instantly each time. I on the otherhand slept terrible. Mr. Aiden is a bed hog
It gives me hope when we put him in a toddler bed here soon.
We went to the zoo, putt putt, shopping!, visited Amy's apartment, ate at some great places!

Right before we left on Etsy I was asked to do a custom Justin Bieber bday banner and with her colors (red, pink, and white) and here is the way it turned out. I did add some ribbon on each end of the layers so it can be tied to something!

Well I gotta get a jump start on all our laundry from this weekend..yuck!

Also...our house is officially on the market!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails