August 20, 2010

Freebie Friday

Hey Everyone,
Happy Friday!! I am so excited it's Friday. I am ready for some time with Aiden and Brent. It is SO nice..we do not have anything planned or committments for this weekend...now if only Mr. Aiden would let us sleep in ;)
We hope to finish packing up the house and clean to put the house on the market next week. We have been pushing the date back due to lack of time being able to watch/entertain Aiden, get sleep, and pack lol.
Over at Blackleaf it was my turn to play with the Freebie Friday ( I have this image on the blog for you to right click and save to your computer)
Here is the card I created with the flower



I used the ultra fine flower soft in Raspberry Fuzz for the flower center..love that stuff!


I used the following Copic colors on the card

Outline around flower-C1

Petals- R85

Leaves- YG63 and YG67

I also faux stiched around the green mat.

Hope you enjoyed the card.....make sure to check back tomorrow because I have a fun card that I created using a template I bought at the stamp convetion!!

3 comments:

Rachel B said...

Oh Ashley, this freebie is fabulous! I love the coloring and that washer is adorable!

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Ashley this freebie is SWEEET I love the way you added the flower soft!

tanvi kapur said...

love the fuzz on the flower ashley ! very pretty in pink !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails