August 19, 2010

Aiden 23 Months

Aiden-
You're almost TWO...I swear time is flying with you. I cannot believe I had you almost 2 years ago. It is a bittersweet moment..I still think of you as my baby and not the big boy you are becoming.
You are so active at 23 months and still fight bedtime. We even went through a rough patch where you would wake up anywhere from 4am to 6am and STAY UP till noon!!! Goodness those were hard days to make it!
We are getting ready for your birthday party. Invites are being mailed out, presents being wrapped up and I am making all the decorations.
Keep on growing and becoming the best little boy we could ever ask for! Love you Aiden
Love mommy




  • Still in size 4 diapers
  • not really liking baths anymore
  • tried corn on the cob for the 1st time and it was a hit
  • still love chicken nuggets and mac n cheese
  • now love watching Blues Clues to your cartoon mix
  • still loves playing outside
  • allergies have been alot better..you rarely get medicine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails