August 22, 2010

Elegant Wedding Card

Happy Sunday everyone!


I hope everyone's weekends are wonderful and going by slowly lol. Like I mentioned in my last post, it was nice we didnt have any exact plans this weekend.


We have been super busy though, and it will continue today. We went and looked at another house yesterday and wouldnt you know..It did not have an offer at that time LOL...but there probably is one this morning ;)


(If you are new to my blog..we are looking to move and every house we have liked and put an offer on...there already is one! Cursed I tell ya)


Here is a card I made the other day and it has already sold on Etsy...love that LOL


I wanted to create a card that could be used for wedding, bridal shower or even anniversary.

Here is a close-up



There is glitter on the smaller images that have been stamped and then double matted with Stampin Up cardstock.


Today on the list.....we have to clean out my scrapbook room closet so you can tell its a walk in closet...its scary right now! Have a great day and come back soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails