July 13, 2010

Sending Smiles to Bella

Hey Everyone
Today's post will be about Bella Tucker. She is the corageous little girl that developed an infection around Easter and it resulted in her losing both her arms and legs. She is only 8 years old.
There is a blog hop for her and to help raise money for her family who really need all the help and support that they can get.


Here is the card that I created just for Bella. I will be sending it to her and I hope it makes her smile!
The blog hop starts over at Denise's blog..make sure you go on over there to view all the beautiful cards that have been created just for Bella.

I used a The Stamping Boutique image (Audry with the wishing well) and colored her in with copics. There is a penny for the wishing well!
If you are interested in sending cards or making a donation to Bella...send them here


The Bella Tucker Fund

P.O. Box 199

Londonderry NH

03053

I hope everyone has a great day!! Check back tomorrow as I have some new projects to show you!

2 comments:

Erin... said...

Oh my goodness this is adorable!!! And the penny is so sweet!!! Thank you so much for sending smiles to Bella!

Crystal said...

Fantastic card, love the idea of the penny for the wishing well. I'm sure Bella will love it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails