July 14, 2010

Blinged Cupcakes

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
That means its a sketch challenge over at Blackleaf Blog..I have already posted it over there but I wanted to share the card I made with you all.
And here is the card I created from it. Not quite the same but definitely inspired me to make the card.
The best thing about this card was that I raided my scraps of paper. I love when I can use those!! I colored the image with copics (I used bright colors as I was matching the doodlebug pattern paper). The cardstock already had embossed hearts on it and its from the old Love Elsie line.
Each little cupcake has bling on it and I used my new Bow Easy (tutorial coming soon!) to make the adorable bow! I love the way it turned out.
Yesterday during Aiden's nap I created 2 new Copic videos and did my scrapbook room video...I will post them soon!!
Have a great day and see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Tanvi Kapur said...

i just love how this card turned out ashley..! sooo chic...the colours look great and the little embellished cupcakes look perfect ! cheers

Rachel B said...

Your cupcakes are fabulous! I also love that you put the heart texture and all the bling! Fabulous.

Neeti said...

This is so gorgeous card Ashley. cupcakes are totally yummm :). Sketch is also great.. would love to use it in my creation :)
Hugs,
Neeti

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails