July 15, 2010

New Copic Video..finally!

Hey Everyone,
Can you believe its Thursday already??
I am so excited for this weekend. I am going to a scrapbooking day with about 25 scrapbooking friends LOL. It will be a BLAST and we rented out the confrence room at a local Holiday Inn for the WHOLE day!!! (Thanks Brent for watching Aiden by yourself pretty much all weekend so I can get out! LOL)
I need it..I am so far behind but believe it or not I will be working (well..we really just talk but I promise to get things done!) I will be working on Aidens 2nd bday party invites and treat bag toppers and even my Christmas cards...I know alot of you are thinking WOW..why so early?
Well...because last year I was making them up to like the week before Christmas because I didnt like my end design after all.....it was terrible! I was so unmotivated to finish them..not this year!
Here is the newest video I recorded. I will upload part 2 a little later (making the card below)
If you are a fan on my facebook fan page though you get to see the videos earlier than everyone else!!

Here is the video of me coloring this adorable Bugaboo image with copics. Enjoy!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails