July 19, 2010

Part 2 of video!


Hey Everyone!


Sorry for the lack of updates this past week..but I wasnt really home at all!

Friday night we were busy and Saturday I had a scrapbooking thing ALL day..I loved it. I got all of Aidens bday invites done and started working on the decor for the party.


Sunday I went crafting at my grandmas with my family and had alot of fun. Busy!

I do have a couple of things going on....right now I am having a sale at my Etsy Store...All the cards are BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!! I need to clear things out in time for holiday cards!!


Also--any time this week I am getting my order from Copic and will have every single color of the Copic Ciaos IN STOCK!!

Okay..well Aidens napping so I need to get ready for tomorrow and get some more of his cupcake toppers finished ;)


Hope you had a great Monday...see you tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails