July 12, 2010

Monday already?!


Here is a card I created for the challenge I had on the Blackleaf blog. I had to use diecutting.
I ran the little girl throuh my cuttlebug using my nesties and ran it through again to emboss (hard to tell in pic!) I also used the Stampin Up embosslit die with all those mini butterflies. It is actually 3d in real life! Simple card since I have been short on time this weekend (story of my life it feels like lol)
Aiden is actually taking a nap right now so I am going to get off here and go create some more cards..will show you later. I also feel like doing a video since I havent in awhile.
I colored her with copics and added flower soft for grass. I like the way it turnen out!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

AWWW Ashley you really did a wonderful job with this cutie..I LOVE the grass you added and that 3d butterfly is GREAT!!! Super cute card girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails