June 18, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Brent



You are the best dad Aiden could ever have. Aiden and I just wanted to tell you how special you are and how much you mean to us. We will make sure you have a wonderful Father's Day Weekend!!



I could make tons of lists on how you are such a good dad. But honestly....look at Aiden. He is the prime example of what type of father he has in his life.



We appreciate how hard you work for us and provide for the family. Thank you for all you do...it does not go unnoticed and unappreciated.



I love the fact that I had such a hard time picking the cutest photos of you and Aiden...there are so many and I love how hands on you are in his life.











Happy Father's Day!!


Love,

Aiden & Ashley

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails