May 14, 2010

Tiffany Doodles

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Aiden and I plan on just staying in all day until Brent comes home and then maybe get some dinner out and relax some more. I think this is the first weekend where we dont have to rush here or rush there!

I am so excited to try out for Tiffany Doodles Design Team call that is going on right now.
I just wanted to show you the card I made for the call.

I colored the flowers with copics and copic glitter pens. There is a brad in the center of the larger flowers. I also cut out two of each flower so they are popdotted! I love the little bee embellishment I added!


Thanks for looking and be sure to check back soon as I have more to show..including some videos on some of my craft show items! Have a great weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails