May 16, 2010

Scented Lemonade Holder

Hey Everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend..they always go too fast dont they. If you read my last post then you know I was excited to have a weekend free of rain.......ITS RAINING. This is 4 weekends in a row where it is rainy/gloomy weather.

Yesterday we slept in and then I went to some community garage sales with Brent and Aiden. We found SO MANY GOOD DEAL!!
  1. Aiden gets alot of stuff (of course!!) I really don't buy clothes or stuffed animals for him but toys that can be washed and cleaned than I am interested. We found him a huge Fishers Price firetruck for $1.00, 5 hot wheels cards for 50 CENTS! and 5 Thomas the Train wooden engines for only a dollar.
  2. I found 4 SU wooden sets (some weren't even mounted) and a CTMH stamp set (also never used)...I also found several items to alter for my craft show coming up and several displays for the table.
  3. Brent also found several sports memorabilia for his collection.

Anyways..so we had a great time then it started raining..of course

As promised here is a video I created for one of the things I am making for the craft show in June..scented lemonade holder..check it out!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails