May 13, 2010

BLS10-Challenge

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Wednedays are always so busy for me in the paper crafting area because BOTH Inktegrity and Blackleaf do challenges...so here is Blackleafs sketch for the week.


For this sketch I flipped it and did it vertically. I love this stork image...the little baby boy is podotted. The green glittered stars are popdots that my Aunt Dana found for my mom and I at Tuesday morning (thanks Dana!). I love them and couldnt resist not putting glitter on them. There is also glitter around the stork.


Well Aiden and I have a busy day today so I probably wont post again until tomorrow. I have been working like crazy late at night in my craft room getting ready for my craft show in June..its official..I have LESS than a MONTH to get everything done and ready to go!!!!!!!!

Have a great night....Im happy because its Survivor night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails