May 12, 2010

Hump Day Inspiration 11

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

Time for the new sketch over at Inktegrity
Its kinda of bittersweet doing these each week, because it seems like it was just last wednesday ..my term with Inktegrity ends at the end of the month (boo!) and Joni is taking a break to work on her designs and create a new shop and everything which I cannot wait to see!!

Here is this weeks sketch:


And here is my card I created from the sketch. The acorns have Martha Stewart brownstone glitter on them..The paper were scraps I had from My Minds Eye. Such a fun card!



I have lots to share (new cards, Blackleaf projects, and more!!) So check back soon to see more creations! Thanks for stopping by and go play the Inktegrity challenge to win some free digi stamps!!

1 comment:

Lelia Pierce said...

So cute, Ashley! I know what you mean about the time flying by. TFS!

Hugs,
Lelia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails