May 11, 2010

Aiden-20 Months








Aiden-

20 months? I swear time is FLYING by. Pretty soon we will be thinking about your second birthday party...crazy! You are getting more of a personality more and more each day. I love it..I am still blessed to be able to stay at home with you and see you grow and learn. Not too much has changed since I wrote your 19 months stats. We went on a vacation (which daddy surprised us with) and you loved it. You did SO good at the hotel and pretty much the entire 13 hour drive each way. Although you did get sick on the way home..broke my heart.

You are now getting braver each day and stand or climb on anything that you can step on. You have also started waking up earlier in the mornings..which mommy is not a fan of. Thunderstorms wake you up (I dont blame you..they keep me up too!) I have been working hard on your second year book that I print off for you!
At 20 months..
  • still in Pampers size 3 diapers
  • 24 months and 2T in some
  • LOVE BEING OUTSIDE...we cannot get you to come in without tears
  • you still love watching Backyardigans and Yo Gabba Gabba
  • Finally got an appetite back...you eat nonstop now
  • went to Florida for the first time
  • Hate getting haircuts
  • Still love bath time
  • Working on potty training
  • Say Uh-oh and No all the time now
  • starting to sing and hum and dance alot more now
  • Love brushing your teeth

I love you Aiden!!

Love, mommy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails