April 15, 2010

Hump Day Inspiration 7

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

Even though this challenge started yesterday over at Inktegrity..there is still PLENTY of time to enter to win some digi stamps!!!

Its time for another sketch challenge...here is this weeks

And here is what I did....I used Mr. Owl image and colored him with copics using my wood coloring technique (I have a video of this!)


I had to use the new buttons I got in the Michaels $1.00 area..for a dollar there are so many!!
Last night was spent scrapbooking for awhile. When I was starting the laundry I couldnt find Aiden...now as a first time mom I usually PANIC and think bad thoughts..but I knew the the gates were locked, bathroom doors shut. I found him in the playroom (duh?!)
and he had pulled out his 12x12 HEAVY scrapbooks of when he was born and was just going back and forth pointing out pictures of me and DH. It was the cutest thing..I seriously think we sat for 20 min doing this.
This motivated me to start catching up again. I wish I had scrapbooks instead of photo album (Mom..I know it wasnt popular back them so Im not mad LOL) But I really do not want to fall back and lose it when we have another baby. I dont want the typical oh, Aiden your book stops here because thats when your baby sis/bro came.
I also started doing some photo books on Shutterfly a couple days ago. They were have 40% off them (which is a good deal!) So I sat down and created an 8x8 hard cover book for his first year. Then I started on his second year..which I wont print off into book form till his bday. It is so cute! Cant wait to get it
Well I gotta get off here and get ready for my sister to come over.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails