April 16, 2010

Aiden-19 Months










Aiden-
19 months already?! I feel like I was just writing your 18 months post. You are definately fitting the toddler mode/stage more and more each day. The other day I had to take away your crayons unless I sit down with you everytime because you have drawn on bills, tv, walls, door, windows and probably more places I haven't found yet ;) Right now your favorite thing to do is go outside and play. It breaks my heart when we have to bring you in, you throw a fit and just do not want to come inside. So we spend alot of time outside. You still aren't really saying anymore words but you can definately understand what we are saying to you and I believe you ignore us sometimes as well on purpose LOL. You just had your second Easter and you really got the hang of it fast and were gathering eggs in no time. You were spoiled once again and got alot of goodies (treats and toys).
I know I have said it many times but I really do believe I am blessed to be able to stay at home with you. I know you are safe and well taken care off and I get to see you grow and learn each day. I love you so much Aiden!
Here are some things about you at 19 months-
  • Still wearing size 3 diapers and now 24months to 2T in summer clothes
  • You always clap when daddy or I open the garage door...you think its pretty magical
  • Papa Johns pizza is pretty much the only food you will ever eat alot of
  • Still taking 1 nap a day AND we are now done to ONE bottle (at night) YAY
  • You got your first set of scraped knees by running and falling outside. It broke my heart
  • Still love being outside more than anything
  • You have to watch Yo Gabba Gabba or Backyardigans first thing in the morning with your cup of cereal (plus it gives mommy some time in the morning to catch up on things)
  • Wearing a size 6W in sandals now
  • Have the cutest smile when we tell you to smile
  • Getting some more teeth in and arent sleeping too well
  • Still in your hitting phase..not really pulling hair anymore (thankful)

I love you so much Aiden....keep growing and learning new things :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails