January 29, 2010

Coloring a wood image

Happy Friday everyone!



Today was payday which means YAY for $$$ but BOO to having to go to Walmart for groceries lol. I know I know..I'm not complaining we have money for food but who really wants to go to Walmart on a Friday night. But I also get to go to Target, which always scares my husband who is afraid when I go there alone and with the debit card in hand haha


Im kidding..I have gotten alot better with spending..especially at Target and even with scrapbooking. OKay, so maybe thats because I dont work at Archivers anymore and Im not tempted everyday but hey..I can say its all willpower cant I?! lol


I now have made it easier on me. I create lists and try to find coupons galore for everything! Another trick of mine is to take money out of the atm so that I cant spend anything more than that and I have to choose the little extras that seem to just beg and jump into my cart for me to adopt. Aiden always comes first though and I spoil him greatly even when its snacks to clothing to those silly 5.00 movies Target always gets me with at the checkouts...As Brent calls it..I am a markerters Dream baby...make anything pink and blinged out and I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!



I have to share this money saving thing for all my fellow mommies out there with children in diapers. If you have a toys r us or babies r us near you...sign up for the rewards programs!! I never buy diapers full price (We buy Aiden the Pampers Cruisers Value Box) which is 41.99 plus tax..its crazy but he comes first (see above paragraph) I can always find coupons in the newspaper...I get babies R us coupons, and I also get pampers.com coupons. They take their coupon AND a manufacturer coupon..so I never pay full price and the rewards is when you buy 9 they will send you a coupon for a free value box.. It was SO nice to walk in last week grab his huge box and not pay a dime!! Hey..Im going to buy these diapers anyways we might as well get a freebie or two.


Back to stamping...this time for my video I wanted to do a quick tutorial on how to color a wood image. Here is the finished card that is listed in my etsy for sale and below him is my video. Enjoy!!


CARD RECIPE:

Stamps: Inkadinkado $1.00 stamp

Paper: Target $1.00 Valentines Paper, Pink Cardstock, Brown Cardstock, Neenah Paper

Ink: Ranger Ink, COPICS!

Other: Heidi Swapp Heart snap, cuttlebug swiss dots folder, ticket punch (SU) popdots, atg






Stay tuned for my next blog...I am going to talk about digital stamps and if Im for them and if I dislike them with copics!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails