April 7, 2010

Glitter Jar of Flowers Perfect for Mothers Day or Birthday



This card was so much fun to make/color! I also created this card for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge contest going on currently.

I also have this card listed on my Etsy if you would like to purchase it.

I just read on one of my favorite blogs that SU is bringing back some older colors of paper but also getting rid of some of my favorites. This makes me sad as I LOVE their cardstock and only use it for my cardbases. I guess the rest of my bday $$ will be stocking up on some of my favorite colors :(

Last night was wonderful. It will still in the 70's when Brent got home so we played outside with Aiden and set up his swing again and also we set up his bball goal and tball set that my sister and mom gave Aiden from my nephew (he outgrew them and got bigger ones). Aiden had a ball and didnt want to leave to go to the grocery store (do you blame him?!) We then got some dinner and had a relaxing night at home till it was Aidens bedtime.

Time to go clean up a little...Aiden loves tearing this house apart ;)

p.s. My LAST copic 72B SOLD!! SO please let me know if you need me to special order you anything!

2 comments:

Ann Flower said...

gorgeous cards, I think you worked perfectly on it!. Gorgeous colourwork on your images as always.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing Mojo! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails