April 6, 2010

Girl Vs Boy




I love this stamp. This is one of the stamps I bought at that big stamp store for my birthday. Its a penny black stamp. It was kinda expensive *wood mount* and I had to justify in my head what I could do with it before buying it LOL (does anyone else do this?!)



Anyways...if I want something..I can always justify it so it wasnt very long before I decided it could be for BOTH men and women just by changing the colors! It also could work for mothers day (queen for the day) and Fathers Day (king for the day) AND birthdays!



Its so nice here today (in the 80's) but Aiden is asleep right now..taking his nap...so I was able to get a shower in, update my blog and fanpage, and I just sold my LAST IN STOCK Copic 72B. So please let me know if you are needing anything special. I just put an order in at the end of March though.



I also did a video (2 of them) so I can show you those tomorrow since they are for Inktegirity's sketch challenge.
Have a wonderful night and check back tomorrow for my card and videos!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails