April 7, 2010

Hump Day Inspiration 6

Yep..its Wednesday again which means its time for Inktegrity Hump Day Inspiration Sketch Challenge. Here is this weeks sketch



And this is what I did with the sketch...I love this little boy image (especially with Aiden) so of course I had to make him a blondie! He is colored with Copics and I have TWO videos to show regarding this card..so look for those at the bottom of this post.

The stars are popdotted. The pattern paper is by KI Memories and is shimmery! Green cardstock is bazzil and blue is night of navy from Stampin Up.

Stars were punched with the blue marvy star punch and a mini handheld one.



So be sure to go and participate in this sketch....there are PRIZES!! Its always nice for you to se the products BUT if you dont have any....STILL PLAY WITH ANY IMAGE!!!!

Okay now for the videos..I need to post them before the big storms come through (will they actually happen though?! LOL) anyone who knows Indiana weather understands this comment.

Video Part 1-Coloring image with copics








And here is Part 2-Making the card





Have a wonderful night!

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I enjoyed your videos. It makes me wish I had some copics.

Heres a little something from Abby
http://abbyscreations.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-award.html

Lelia Pierce said...

Great job on your card!

Hugs,
Lelia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails