April 24, 2010

Finally...a card!






Finally...time to craft LOL...I am finally caught up on dishes and laundry and cleaning from our vacation. I was able to run off to my craft room tonight and create several cards...one I cant show you till Wednesday for Inktegritys Sketch Challenge!
I missed alot when I was gone..especially for my DT's including the new releases of Joni's new images she released..so I am making up for lost time lol. Isn't he a cutie...so fun to color and glossy accent! The border punch is from EK success. I also did this card for the Friday Sketchers Sketch going on right now. His little shorts are glossy accents for a neat look since I cant really add too much glitter to him ;)
Aiden is still sick. Were not sure if he had a time time traveling...food allergy...OR allergic to something in FL or the new swim diapers we used for the first time. Poor thing hasn't been eating or drinking much and has a really bad diaper rash and diarrhea..it breaks my heart when hes in pain. Hopefully he will feel better so he can go to my cousins Bday party tomorrow night.
Well I am off to go update my Etsy site..see you tomorrow?!

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, what a great card. I love your paper and the accents at the bottom. TFS.

Marianne-db said...

Great card! The penguin is so cute and I love the orange!
Thanks for joining SSC this week.

darcy48 said...

Love your card, the little penguin is so cute x

Janneke said...

Lovely card ;0)
Thanks for joing us at FS this week.

Janneke X

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails