April 26, 2010

Still in Fl mode

This weather we have been having here lately has made it hard for us to switch back to being happy living here :)

Ever since we got back into Indiana..its been cool and rainy. NO FUN! So I am still holding onto that Florida weather by making bright summer cards LOL.

Here is another card I made with some of the new releases Inktegrity had while I was gone.






Isnt he a cutie...his shorts are glossy accents and the sand is embossing powder that looks like real sand. I also added two 3d flip flops on the card. I love the bright polka dotted paper I got from AC Moore...it was the first time I had ever gone into that store and I wish we had them!! I found so many deals in there!
I called Aidens DR today just to make sure we didnt need to come in (strep is going around here) and the nurse on call said he sounded to be feeling better. We havent had anymore vomiting episodes since Saturday and he is actually eating alot of bread and crackers. I am trying to keep him on the BRAT diet (funny name I know..but its bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast) We will slowly start introducing milk back into his diet. Poor thing!
Well I am off to put Aiden down for a nap..I think Brent and I also caught something because I am SO SO SO tired and weak and achy feeling..not fun for us right now

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails