April 29, 2010

Festive Wine Tag

Its Thursday already!! YAY..almost another weekend..I love it when the weekdays fly by and the weekend is here! Busy as always!! I have alot of fun projects in the works! Over at Blackleaf Studios there is another challenge going on..........
  • Use Blackleaf products...there are some freebies to chose from if you just want to see what Blackleaf is all about (you wont be disapointed!)
  • Use chipboard!

The DT has also been trying to stay away from cards and think outside of the box...the winner gets a full set of the adorable wine tags I used below in my project.

I wanted to use the blue wine tag with butterflies on it. You cant tell from the picture but I covered each butterfly in glitter on the tag! The tag is also backed in CHIPBOARD. The butterflies are a martha stewart punch and they are also made out of CHIPBOARD (thin white) and I used CHIPBOARD white thickers to spell out "WINE".

I used scrap paper (love when I do that!) to cover the bottle of wine and wraped a matching blue ribbon around the bottle. I also added 3d CHIPBOARD butterflies all the way around the bottle.



Wouldnt this be a wonderful and thoughtful gift for a new neighbor or house warming party!

Well Aiden and I have a very busy day today!! Gotta get going..check back tomorrow for more creations :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails