April 28, 2010

Need a sketch to do...

Happy Hump Day (wednesday!)

You know what the means...Inktegritys Hump Day Inspiration challenge..to win FREE digi stamps!!!

Here is this weeks sketch--


And I was in the mood to create..so I created TWO samples...c'mon it was easy to do with a cutie like slusser to work with! Adorable penguin!


I love the cards I made this week..so BRIGHT and cheery!!

I know alot of people who know me in real life read this blog..so I just wanted everyone to know Aiden seems to be back to normal..well his appetite is BETTER...he wants to eat nonstop now. Is he really growing again?! I miss when I could cuddle with him in my arms.

Okay well I gotta get off here and get Aiden and I's lunch ready...See you later and thanks for taking the time to read my blog today!!
I will be back with another post....Blackleaf has something going on as well!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails