March 25, 2010

2-5!!!

Yep...today is my 25th birthday!!! WOW..really?! I know alot of people reading my blog think thats still really young..but I am kinda sad about turning 25. I love my life and I wish I could freeze it...time is flying by WAY TO FAST!!
Sorry I havent blogged all day but my hubby took off the day to spend with me and took me to do some shopping AND I get to go shopping again on Saturday with my mom and my sister!! I am so excited!
I got some goodies..some great lunch and dinner and wonderful gifts. I love my family! I also have had so many texts, calls, and facebook wishes..thankyou!!
Blackleaf has another challenge going on!! This time its to use one of the products or images and using texture!! I love cards so I made a card with alot of cuttlebug items :) AND if you dont have any blackleaf images...check out the blog post today (click here) and you can download a freebie graphic image!!! We will be picking a person at random and they get a FREE stamp set digi image...so check it out!!

I typed the sentiment on my own with a font already installed on my computer! Love the Spring colors..again :)
Okay well I better get off here its kinda late and we really need to put Aiden to bed and I gotta get to bed because tomorrow my sister is coming and cutting my hair (have I mentioned how much I love having a hairstylist in my family?!?!)
Have a goodnight

2 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! I hope your day is special!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Happy Birthday!! It sounds like you had fun.

I love your card. Sooo cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails