March 24, 2010

Hump Day Inspiration 4

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

Need a challenge to play along to make the weekend come a little bit faster? Inktegrity has a new sketch challenge out along with a new challenge website! No more scrolling down post after post to find the current one :)

Here is the newest sketch...


And here is what I created for the sketch.


I had to use the ladybug fairy..shes so cute BUT its so funny because 1/2 the DT used her as well lol. Can you tell everyone is itchin for Spring. This is the card I was excited to show you yesterday. I made the flower embellishment and I LOVE the way it came out. I used the diamond dust for the center, a glitter brad, hot pink and black feather, pink and green primas, and I glimmered mist tulle to be a purple/pink color!!

Also..the felt trim ribbon is from Michaels!! It was only $1.oo for 3 yards. I didnt think that was too bad for the price. They had LOTS of colors!!


Supplies:
Stamps: Inktegrity
Paper: SU cardstock, and DCVW Nanas Kids stack ladybug paper, bazzill bling
Ink: Copics
Accessories: primas, feather, tulle, glitter, felt trim, circle punches, glimmer mist, copic spica pens

1 comment:

Lelia Pierce said...

Great job, Ashley! Love the colors and I am SO ready for Spring!

Hugs,
Lelia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails