February 8, 2010

No Super Bowl Winner this time..

Last night wasnt a good night for Indianapolis Colts Fans. Its a shame our team didnt win another one but the Saints did play a very nice game.

Today my hubby was sweet and pulled into Archivers for me to shop at :)

I have to admit...it was strange, okay very strange to have to use coupons and not just get an employee discount lol. Oh well..I think it helped me spend less. I got a few new papers..Cant wait to show you one I got for my scrapbook room pics and I also got a few sheets from the Dear Lizzy line from American Crafts. We then headed to steak n shake for 1/2 price milkshakes...which I think was Aidens favorite thing today :)

I just wanted to show you a new video of me creating and coloring a dinosuar card with copics.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails