February 6, 2010

Mojo Mondays Sketch Challenge



Can you tell we still have lots of snow and are kinda stuck at home lol. Our new totals are 6-7 inches but we have alot of blowing and drifting as well. Sorry for all the blog posts but I have alot going on!! I have tried out for several design teams and I also found another sketch site but tomorrow is the last day for uploads and this time you are able to win a prize...pretty cool for something I already LOVE doing.
This is the sketch challenge card for Mojo Mondays and I created this card for the challenge this week. Again I am loving these sketch sites. If you are in a card or even a scrapbooking rut...check them out...they will inspire you!!
Tomorrow is the BIG superbowl and since I live in Indianapolis I am sure you can GUESS who I am hoping wins!! Both teams are good so it will be a close and exciting game I bet!! Thanks for reading all the blog posts...Im finished for today I promise lol....have a good weekend!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails