February 24, 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge

I am going to post 2 new posts earlier than usual. Tomorrow I am heading out to my moms and will more than likely be gone all day...if Aiden agrees with that ;)

Here is my sketch I did for Friday Sketchers
I thought this sketch was going to be alot harder for me but actually it turned out nice! And to be honest...I had the image colored for several weeks now and it was just collecting dust and random glue dots on it lol...I dont know how those migrate everywhere but they do!

I was so happy to be able to use this image and make the card adorable! I know it seems like I do alot of sketches...but why wouldnt I?! I was getting in card ruts where everything looked the same..plus its fun to complete a project and show everyone whos playing along!

Sketch Sample:

My Card:


Such a fun and bright card. I love the colors, I really do and its been awhile since I made a "girlish" colored card.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Stampendous, $1.00 bday stamp
Ink: Copic
Paper: I have no clue on the brand but the paper was named Mopsy, gingham was from HL
Cardstock: SU
Other: Prima, gems, glossy accents, glitter, SU oval punches

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails