February 22, 2010

Easter Card...again?!





Have I said before how much I Love these dollar stamps from Michaels?! Glitter and glossy accents and those oh so cute glitter brads have been my "thang" for the whole week it seems lol. Have you ever had something you just seem to use over & over again until you have to make yourself S-T-O-P?


This card is for Taylor Expressions sketch she has posted.



I kinda changed the same a little for my card image I was using. The bunny is also a newer stamp and I masked him with last years Easer egg border stamp..so it looks like hes surrounded by fun, pretty eggs! The sentiment is from Stampin Up. Its so nice working with these bright colors and praying Spring follows the trend of my cards and hurries up...at least we didnt get the snow we were suppose to and got some rain instead!

Come back tomorrow as I have more cards to show!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Michaels $1.00 stamps (egg border & bunny), sentiment is SU loads of love accessories
Inks: Copics
Paper: Bo Bunny
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Brads: Spare Parts (Hobby Lobby)
Other: Stampendous Glitter, stickles, glossy accents, popdots



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails