January 25, 2010

Super Bowl Bound


Yep thats right...the Indianapolis Colts are moving on to the Super Bowl against the New Orleans Saints. It will be an exciting game as both teams are good...but we all know who this household will for rooting for!

Today I went to my moms to do some sewing (we have quite a few projects going on) and we got pretty far and ate at a yummy Amish resturaunt for lunch...so worth the hour drive!!

This post will probably be pretty short...for some reason I am SO tired...like cant keep your eyes open tired. Hopefully Aiden sleeps better than last night/this morning lol.

I just wanted to log on real fast and upload a new video. This time is coloring a dinosaur image and wouldnt you know...less than 24 hours I posted the card I created with the image..it SOLD!! As well as the coupon book the day before! Its exciting to see an etsy email!



Here is the card I created with the youtube video/image...its sold already though but I might make another one for the shop since its so cute and I have another image ready to use!

Card Recipe:
  • STAMPS:Dinosaur Image (Hero Arts) Heart Stamp (Hero Arts) Balloon stamp (Michaels $1.00)
  • PAPER: Stampin Up Cardstock and Target $1.oo section Valentines Day paper and Neenah Cardstock
  • INKS: Momento Ink and of course...COPICS lol
  • OTHER: Dew Drops, googly eye, popdots, atg gun, fun flock, glue pen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails